AmigaActive (1717/2143)

From:Tony
Date:26 May 2000 at 18:35:58
Subject:Re: Netconnect 3

Hi Don

> > Although (as i understand it) Active have no plans for a fourth
> > version, Netconnect 3' programs continue to be supported and
> > developed, and will *continue* to be :)
> >
> > For anyone wishing to get online with a Amiga, I would recommend
> > buying Netconnect 3 :)
>
> Netconnect is good if you are unsure what to do. If you have some
> confidence, it might be better to get MiamiDx and Voyager, then add
> other Vapor products as needed.

Netconnect is a blessing for a novice like myself. The downside to
getting online is, with two other users in my household, the Miggy is
constantly online. This as cut down my learning time drastically!
So, I'll be useing NC3 for some time to come :)

> I got started with Netconnect 1 and am grateful to Chris for putting it
> together.

I can echo that with Netconnect 3. Top man Chris :)

Regards Don
Tony-Need to lurk for a little while :) See you all soon, bye.

Amiga power tower os 3.5 030 32meg fast
3.5 g hd 24 cdrom Epson 740 Turboprint 7
surf via Voyager3 Netconnect3